In this video, Paul Lanzillotti of the Amerasia Consulting Group discusses the most common interview questions applicants will be asked immediately following the Wharton Team-based Discussion (and during the one-on-one portion of the interview.)
- Did your behavior reflect how you normally are? Did the discussion reflect your usual role on a team?
- What did I think about the group discussion?
- What did you like about the group interview?
- What is something that your group could have done better?
- What do you want to say to the admissions committee based on this experience?
- Is there anyone in the TBD that you would not like to have on your team?
- Goals? Why Wharton?
- Do you have any updates to your application?
- Any questions you’d like to ask to ask the interviewer?
Video length is approximately 19 mins.
Read more about the Wharton interview: