The most complete MBA Admissions consulting service for applicants to top MBA programs.
The Full Engagement is led by an expert admissions consultant who serves as the manager during the client lifecycle. As the client, you will engage in a collaborative, cradle-to-grave, white glove experience with your consultant; fully addressing all parts of the application process and maximizing your chances of gaining acceptance to a top MBA program. Every one of our consultants is a graduate from a top business school with at least five years of MBA admissions consulting experience. Additionally, all our consultants must have MBA admissions interviewing or recruiting experience.
The Full Engagement covers the following areas and will include one or multiple business school applications.
The Full Engagement is traditionally conducted via phone call and email in order to match each client with the right consultant. However, individual and alternative arrangements can be made based on the Client’s individual needs.
The client should expect to speak with their consultant on a schedule mutually determined by both the client and the consultant. Traditionally clients speak with their consultant every few weeks during the initial stages of each application and every week during the final stages. Email correspondence is handled on a more frequent basis and is traditionally returned within one business day.
1. Candidacy Evaluation – Centers on school selection and the appropriate MBA programs to which the client should apply.
2. Candidacy Development – Focus on points needed to develop their story and craft persuasive essays.
- Essay Editing – The client, with their consultant, will go through several iterations/drafts of each essay.
- Resume – A business school resume will be prepared in order to maintain a consistent client message.
- Letters of Recommendation – Guidance on how to generate effective letters of recommendation is provided.
3. Candidacy Closure
- Review of Final Submission Package
- Mock Interview
- Waitlist Guidance, Acceptance and Resignation Planning, Financial Aid Guidance